Sales Executive - Labels
PK4636 - SALES EXECUTIVE
Up to £40K + Bonus + Car + Laptop + Mobile
Our client is a leading manufacturer of high quality printed labelling products. They are currently recruiting for a sales person to cover England and Wales in a sales development role.
The company sell to a variety of markets from products for food safety, HACCP regulation and hygiene compliance into large retail groups, catering and hospitality industries, local authority and hospitals. They also sell to major FMCG food and drink companies and personal and healthcare sectors.
The company will provide full technical support for this role although you must have a proven new business sales background within relevant market sectors. This is a well invested company with substantial growth plans for the future and a great time to join if you have ambitious career progression plans.
- Qualifying prospects.
- Pipeline management.
- Generating revenue and acquiring customers.
- Customer evaluation and procurement.
- Key Account management.
- Sales process management.
- Accurate forecasting.
- Development of best practices for leading successful sales campaigns.
- Develop a repeatable sales model that ensures consistent success and revenue growth.
- Devise creative, "out-of-the-box" ideas and implement them.
- Be responsible and accountable for meeting deadlines.
- Giving feedback to management.
Key Attributes Required:
- Proven track record showing the ability to open new accounts.
- Experience and deep understanding of account building.
- Knowledge of the food service industry is essential.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High levels of enthusiasm.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative.
Apply for Sales Executive - Labels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly