Regional Sales Manager - Corrugated Packaging
PK4637 - REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – PACKAGING
£40-50K + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Competitive Pension + Life Insurance Package + Childcare vouchers + Annual cycle to work scheme
A market leading Packaging Manufacturer is looking to recruit a Northern based Regional Sales Manager to lead one of their local sales function. Our client will consider candidates from any packaging background.
Our client is looking for a high calibre Sales professional who will have the ability to take on a managerial level responsibilities and will be able to support the business as a whole.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of customers (up to £1m turnover, total value c£3m) and will be responsible for the day to day activities of your sales team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Responsible for a portfolio of accounts work up to £1m turnover, total value c£3m
- Support and contribute to the site / teams sales budgets
- Build solid relationships with blue-chip Customers and SME’s across a range of market sectors.
- Management a sales team
- Responsible for negotiation of price movements of all packaging solutions and services.
- Identify and self-generate sales leads across the full product range
- Work closely with other managers to ensure target forecasting is achievable.
- Drive high profit margin
- Professional with staff and customers at all times
- Work creatively with clients
For a full job description or for further details on the role please do not hesitate to contact me