Demand Planning Manager
As a leading international manufacturing company, Coveris is dedicated to providing solutions that enhance the safety, quality and convenience of products we use every day. In partnership with the most respected brands in the world, Coveris develops vital packaging products that protect everything from the food we eat, to medical supplies, to the touch screen device in our pockets, contributing to the lives of millions every day. Due to continued growth we are currently recruiting for a:
DEMAND PLANNING MANAGER
We are seeking a driven and strategic individual who has ideally had previous experience in manufacturing within a Planning, Financial or Sales function. This position concentrates on aligning client demand against capacity and capabilities across the Labels area of the business.
Furthermore the SIOP element with look further over the planning horizon ensuring Capacity, Capabilities and Inventories are matched with Sales forecasting.
Key Area of Responsibility:
- Strategically support day to day planning using demand forecasting tools to deliver the projected growth of the Labels Division.
- Adopt a collaborative approach with Production Management, Sales, Finance and all other key functions within the business to aid accurate data capture.
- Maintain forecasts and manage links between systems for forecasting, master production scheduling and inventory management.
- Lead daily planning calls linking all key stakeholders to the master plan.
- Evaluate Supplier delivery performance and capability.
- Project work to continuously improve existing business processes, reduce costs and improve efficiencies
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Strong Organisational skills
- Experience in Demand Planning within a manufacturing or FMCG environment
- Diary Management
- IT Literacy
- Outstanding Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Flexibility - UK travel will form an essential part of this role therefore a current, clean UK driving licence is essential
Suitable candidates may have carried job titles such as:
DEMAND PLANNER / CAPACITY PLANNER / INVENTORY PLANNER / PLANNING MANAGER / SIOP MANAGER / FORECASTER / BUSINESS ANALYST / MATERIALS PLANNER
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward a CV and salary expectations to our team. We currently use Ambitions Personnel as our recruiting partner to handle all our recruitment activity. By submitting your CV / application you are agreeing for your personal details to be passed to Ambitions Personnel.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Apply for Demand Planning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly