I am currently working on behalf of an established and well-known manufacturer of plastic injection moulded packaging products. They are looking for an Account Manager who can do business development to join their team and grow alongside the business. They are looking for someone with a technical approach to sales and a meticulous work ethic; this role would be perfect for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and real drive.
- Reporting into the Sales Director, you will be tasked with increasing revenue through the development of key accounts and winning new business.
- Inheriting accounts of around £3 million, you would be developing business in new areas and new customers
- With a technical focus you will be tasked with working alongside NPD in order to deliver a bespoke solution.
- As part of a small dedicated team you will be maximize profitability and continue the high standards of quality in line with the company ethos.
- On the ‘front line’ you will be the key ambassador to some of their key clients, ensuring full satisfaction across various functions including; supply chain, accounts, production and marketing.
- Forging strong internal relationships is fundamental in this role and transparency across the product portfolio to ensure that customer demands and specifications are met on time and in full.
- Excellent communication skills are paramount in this role
- A technical background is required to understand the manufacturing process and product
- Knowledge of the plastic or packaging industry is necessary
- Ideally, you will have experience working with customers in the beverage market on a regular basis.
- You will be ambitious and have a desire to join a forward thinking business where achievement is recognised and rewarded.
- Must have an ardent desire to really drive sales and make a name for yourself within the business.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to:Mary@Vitaeselection.com
Due to the volume of responses our team are unable to acknowledge every application, therefore if you do not hear from us within 28 days it is likely that your application has not been successful.