Customer Service / Internal Key Account Manager - Corrugated
PK4648 - CUSTOMER SERVICE / INTERNAL KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Up to £25K + Pension Scheme (After 3 Month Probationary Period)
Our client is a leading corrugated packaging manufacturer based in the Midlands, they have recently invested in a new machine and are looking to recruit an office based Key Account Manager to manage accounts with a value of approximately £10 Million.
The chosen candidate will be working with a team of 5 staff including 3x Internal Sales, 1x Technical Manager and 1x Planner.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts worth approx £10 million
- Day to day management of key accounts (quotations/queries/managing service requirements)
- Order entry
- Working closely with other departments to ensure delivery commitments are met
- Provide general customer support in relation enquiries and orders
- Ensure all responses are consistent, prompt and accurate
- Raise customer orders promptly and accurately following the correct procedure
- Manage relationships with existing customers
- Maintaining excellent customer services
- Excellent telephone manner and administration skills
- Dedicated, punctual and well presented
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team worker
- Positive outlook
- Reporting to the Sales & Commercial Director
This a brand new role within the company so it’s a great opportunity for the right person. The company are currently the only company in the UK to have this type of machine.