New Business Sales Executive
PK4652 - NEW BUSINESS SALES EXECUTIVE
£Dependant on experience + Annual Bonus (Based on target performance) + Company Car + 1% Pension
Our client is a well-established company who provide polythene and paper bags and catering disposables throughout the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit a New Business Sales Executive to target new business, selling 60% catering disposables and 40% packaging materials into all market sectors; covering the North of England from the Scottish Borders to the M62 corridor.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Generation of new accounts within the designated sales area.
- Generating new business via researching, cold calling and negotiation.
- Taking enquiries from customers and processing orders.
- Identify and develop designated market sectors to increase profitability and sales revenue.
- Prepare and delivering regular reviews with both client and delivery departments.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer services.
- Cold calling prospect clients.
- Arranging client visits.
This is an opportunity to work with a business who are growing and willing to invest in the right people to ensure they continue developing as a business.
The ideal candidate will have successfully operated in field based sales role in either of the core product areas.
You will be a good communicator, with good interpersonal relationship skills, throughout all levels of the company, suppliers and customers.