Technical Manager, Soft PVC
Lead technical implementation of soft PVC film manufacturing across a platform of products.
- Define and implement best practices in the processing of soft PVC films across a broad product spectrum. This would include processes of mixing, calendering, winding and slitting.
- Translate soft PVC customer requirements into success criteria for development of new film products.
- Support new business development in the defining capabilities necessary to enter new soft PVC markets.
- Support development of new soft PVC film formulations.
- Provide technical service and support in the qualification of soft PVC films at new customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science or materials.
10 years of experience in the manufacture soft PVC films or soft PVC plastic products
Supervisory position in the development or manufacture of soft PVC films
Expertise is soft PVC calendering
Expertise soft PVC formulations
Understanding of the markets for soft PVC films and plastic products
Demonstration of analysis and problem solving
Utilization of Lean and Six Sigma tools
Project management capabilities
Good verbal and written communications
Klöckner Pentaplast is an equal employment opportunity employer, which makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, handicap, disability, sexual preference or marital status.
Other Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.