Key Account Manager - Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
Key Account Manager
Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Packaging
Basic Salary Circa: €90,000 + 25% Bonus Potential + Car
My client is a leading multinational packaging manufacturer with the ability to provide the benefit of a global supply-chain and breadth of product range to match. As a result of continued growth and a desire to capture greater market share they are looking to appoint a Key Account Manager specifically within their Pharmaceutical & Healthcare business unit.
- The main premise of this position is to develop and establish key account relationships amongst the top 25 Pharmaceutical and Healthcare customers
- You will be the national go-to expert within this market supporting local and European customers in addition to country colleagues while assisting with both new business development efforts and managing complex projects.
- Conscious of meeting strategic objectives this role will seek to implement market and customer penetration strategies aligned to regional and global plans.
- Operating in a relatively new market segment will mean that business development activity will form a major part of this position until further large key account relationships have been forged.
- Demonstrate excellence in account management and project leadership.
- Raise the awareness of the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare business unit throughout the wider internal network, developing the proposition and supporting local sales through utilising your in-depth knowledge of the market.
- Significant demonstrated experience of supply-chain services and a packaging solution.
- Involvement in selling packaging solutions to leading pharmaceutical & healthcare businesses or alternatively experience in pharmaceutical & healthcare sales (must be complex or technical products.)
- Existing network of contacts within the top tier of the industry.
- Consultative approach to selling and project management.
- Listening, influencing and negotiation skills of high caliber.
- Ability to navigate a complex internal and external (often matrix) network.
- High emotional intelligence, you will be able to read other’s styles and adapt your behavior accordingly to foster success.
- Proven track record of both winning new business and developing key accounts.
- Fluency in English and another language would be highly advantageous.
This is a career opportunity not a job so we invite applications from committed, career minded individuals.
Unfortunately due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to: email@example.com