Sales Executive | Cartons | UK – Midlands/North
- Full Time
Newly created position with a nationally recognised client, working from a well-established site selling a strong brand. Experiencing rapid growth the role is designed to support sales efforts in the Midlands and North of the UK for an award winning manufacturer of high quality cartons.
Sales Executive | Cartons | UK – Midlands/North | £40k-£45k + Commission
Fully integrated solution provider driving packaging innovations for the food industry. With complete in house manufacturing capabilities utilising the latest technology, they have positioned themselves at the forefront of the market when it comes to value engineered design solutions, folded box-board cartons and rigid boxes for the bakery, confectionary, food-on-the-go, frozen foods and chilled foods sectors.
As Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Developing new business with major blue chip companies from the food sectors
- Selling the company’s full range of carton packaging products
- Playing a strategic role for a successful, growing business
- Covering the UK with a focus on the Midlands and Northern territories
- Working in a field based capacity
Key attributes required:
- Demonstrable sales success within carton packaging for the food sector
- Sales skills to gain access to decision makers
- Ability to take a brief and communicate back to a dedicated team of designers
- Experience developing new business through solution selling application
- Confidence selling to brand names and blue chip customers
- Based within a 1.5 hour radius of site (Nottingham)
With a highly supportive training programme and outstanding benefits are you ready to take on the role of Sales Executive?
Submit your details to be considered.
Apply for Sales Executive | Cartons | UK – Midlands/North
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly