National Account Manager - Ready Meals
PK4657 - NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - READY MEALS
Circa £35K (Depending on Experience) + Yearly Bonus Scheme + 22 Days Holiday + Car + Phone + Laptop
Our client is a leading packaging company specialising in a wide variety of packaging products with core business in the food packaging sector. They are currently looking to recruit a National Account Manager to cover the whole of the UK.
They are looking for a high profile candidate to fill this position, with good proven sales background. The chosen candidate will be responsible for day to day running of their own accounts and will be required to increase with new business sales, which will account for approximately 70% of role.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the ready meal market selling trays (mainly C-Pet), you will be required to look at other markets that the company enters should this be required such as bakery and agriculture markets.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- A proven track record of retaining, growing and winning new business.
- Keen to adapt to innovation and the introduction of new products to develop new business opportunities.
- Able to use own initiative in decision making.
- Adapt effectively and work well both in a team environment and individually.
- Professional and motivated with the necessary drive to succeed in all aspects of business.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Budgeting, marketing, sales forecasts.
- Excellent communication skills twinned with excellent presentation skills, an understanding of liaising between food manufacturers and the major multiple food retailers will be a major advantage.
- Work to sales targets.