Business Development Manager – Luxury Packaging
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – LUXURY PACKAGING (PK4659)
SOUTH EAST / HOMEBASED
£Very Competitive (client will pay for the right person) + Car + Commission + Benefits
Our client is an independent company with a turnover of around £6million, they specialise in supplying luxury retail / gift packaging to a range of high end brands and retailers: luxury boxes, gift boxes, jewellery boxes, high end bespoke bags, suit covers etc
Our client is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to generate new business and manage some existing company accounts, the successful candidate will be happy to visit customers in London and visit the office at least once a week in the South East.
The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running with a proven background selling luxury packaging products.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Identify and win new business prospects
- Manage an existing portfolio of accounts passed over by the company
- Establish and develop relationships with new customers at all levels
- Once the new business is gained, provide a point of contact for your customers ensuring that they are visited on a regular basis to ensure the effective running of the account
- The ability to recognise good business opportunities and develop a comprehensive proposal that will offer the customer strong benefits and develop long-term relationships
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise well
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills are essential as is a proven background in sales