Sales & Marketing / Key Accounts.
Role Based: Hampshire Coast.
Role Report: to SALES MANAGER and MANAGING DIRECTOR
Please note that this is an Internally based Sales role selling bespoke un/printed plastic packaging solutions.
The successful Candidate will be responsible for generating new business and maintaining an existing customer base.
Other duties include quoting and order processing and up-dating customer records.
Our Client is a highly successful £multi million operation which has been offering bespoke packaging solutions for well over 40 years.
They are proud to be a specialist within their field of packaging.
Using state of the art equipment they further enhance the high standards on which they have built their reputation.
- Actively seek new accounts and generate leads
- Follow up on all leads
- Fast quote turn around times
- Cold calling
- Support sales staff
- Maintain customer records
- Maintain customer accounts
- Utilise and input to CRM system: ALL correspondence and all calls must be logged and recorded where possible
- Mail shots
- Update and utilise social media and email banners
- Liaise with administration office
- Liaise with Production
- Understanding of and adherence to BRC Regulations
***Please supply CV in word rather than PDF***
Key Words: Harrison Scott Associates, Print Recruitment, Packaging Recruitment, Paper Recruitment.
Key Words: Sales, Sales Manager, Film, Polythene, Extrusion, Extruded, Print, Printed, Converted, Conversion.