National Account Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
National Account Manager
With a truly global presence Ardagh Group Ltd, is a leading international packaging manufacturer and premier supplier of glass containers to the food and beverage sector. At this exciting stage of their development they are currently looking to fill a National Account Manager role based at their UK head office in Knottingley West Yorkshire.
The successful applicant for this key account management position will be responsible for managing and developing specified accounts to maximise volume, value and company profit. This customer facing role will combine effective account management, and the promotion of new product development sales opportunities.
The National Account Managers other key responsibilities include:
- Managing the supply chain from production to finished consumer goods ensuring that customers receive the product they expect.
- Building and developing joint projects to sustain successful customer relationships and continued reliance on the Ardagh group.
- Analysing and approving customer forecasts to enable planning and production profit projections.
- Negotiating volume/value contracts and agreeing time scales with customers in line with sector plans.
- Identifying NPD opportunities with customers and working with product managers to win and deliver NPD business.
- Achieving budget volume/value for sales by customer over prescribed time periods so that planned profit is achieved.
With a proven track record in sales, the successful candidate will be highly numerate with a detailed focus. Coming from a packaging background would be beneficial, however, other FMCG sales sector experience would be considered.
A good team player with the ability to prioritise workload the successful candidate will be IT literate with the ability to use Microsoft office applications. SAP experience would also be beneficial.
With the presence and gravitas to work with high profile clients the successful candidate will possess high levels of energy and be flexible in terms of UK travel.
If you are Interested in joining this highly successful, international group, then please forward your CV with covering letter quoting reference number LH0291 to our retained consultants Lighthouse Search & Selection Ltd at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 24th July 2017.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly