Senior Business Development Manager | Flexible Packaging | Home Based
An organisation that rarely goes into the external market for experienced hires; this is a fantastic opportunity to join an independent flexible packaging company offering leading edge solutions for the food market. A role for a striking senior sales professional looking for a role which can offer a progression route to Sales Director level.
Senior Business Development Manager | Flexible Packaging | Home Based | £50k-£70k
A leading manufacturer of high quality short run printed label sleeves, films, papers and semi-finished laminates, supplied to customers throughout the UK and Europe. Equipped with state of the art presses they offer leading quality and service through investment combined with full technical and artwork support.
The role of Senior Business Development Manager will involve:
- Developing new business
- Selling the company’s full range of printed label sleeves, films, papers and semi-finished laminates
- Predominantly targeting the food/confectionary markets
- Determining customer requirements and identifying opportunities to develop profitable sales
- Utilising existing contacts throughout the UK
Key attributes required:
- Current and relevant sales success selling flexible packaging solutions
- New business sales skills and the ability to build rapport
- Proven track record of dealing with clients in the food/confectionary markets
- Demonstrable ability to secure new business and develop through key account management
With long term prospects on offer to the successful candidate this is a pivotal role within the UK division of a high profile company. With an aggressive growth strategy in place they can offer the right candidate the opportunity for quick career progression to heading up the sales division.
If the role is of interest, submit your details in the first instance to be of consideration for the shortlist.