Field Based Sales - Disposable Food Packaging
Our client is looking for a field based Salesperson to sell eco-friendly disposable food packaging, supplying a range of products including cups, bags, tubs, hot and cold containers, hygiene and janitorial products and tableware into Coffee Shops, Restaurants, Cafes, Caterers etc
Covering the Greater London area you will be targeting new business and following up leads passed by the internal team to generate new accounts for the company. You will manage all your own high volume accounts and will be a positive ambassador for the company.
The successful candidate will be indirectly responsible for managing the internal telesales team as he/she will be relying on them to send out samples and look after some of the smaller accounts which this candidate will pass on. Some previous management experience would be an advantage.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years’ proven track record selling catering disposables/food packaging in order to hit the ground running.
- You will have some experience of selling to the HORECA markets to understand the market and supply chain.
- You will be proactive, results driven and enthusiastic in your approach.
- Good communication, negotiation and listening skills are also vital to success in this position.
- You will have good IT skills and be confident in using and updating customer management systems.
- Working towards a set target
- Deal with customer queries and enquiries
- Giving input for new product development and market trends to the procurement team
Historically this young and dynamic company has grown by 15-20% year on year via word of mouth, trade shows and via internet searches and they are now investing in a more proactive approach. There is a high calibre internal team working in support of the successful candidate and there are good career progression opportunities within the company.