Flexo Print Operatives - Labels
Our client is an ISO accredited manufacturer of self-adhesive labels, tickets and tags. Specialising in both blank and custom printed labels, high performance and durable labels along with till rolls, direct thermal and thermal transfer labels.
Currently recruiting for Flexo Print Operatives to work a day shift to help with high quality, high volume production in a fast paced busy working environment.
Previous flexographic experience is required, running label presses is preferred although other areas of flexo will be considered. Any Mark Andy, Focus or MPS press experience is an added bonus.
• Promoting and adhering to safe working practices
• Setting up and running the printing presses, mixing inks etc
• Colour matching
• Flagging defective material and potential issues
• Monitoring quality from a running press
• Inspecting reel end samples and adjusting as necessary to maintain quality
• Ensuring data is accurately recorded
• Following Work Instructions and Customer Specifications
• Meeting or exceeding performance standards with regard to safety, waste, quality, productivity and environmental standards
• Maintaining a clean and tidy environment
• Actively getting involved with initiatives and projects
• To have an understanding of all procedures relevant to the role
• Used to operating to key performance indicators
• Cooperates and works well with others in the pursuit of team goals; shares information; supports others
• Adaptable; receptive to new ideas; willing and able to adjust to changing demands and circumstances
• Remains calm, objective and in control in stressful situations; maintains stable performance under pressure; accepts criticism without becoming over defensive
• Communicates orally in a manner which is clear, fluent, and to the point, and which holds the audience’s attention – both in group and one-on-one situations