Digicon Operator - Digital Packaging
This is a fantastic opportunity to train and work a state-of-the-art digital department. Our client is an award-winning, progressive printing company and have recently invested in the very latest equipment to expand their digital capability. The self-adhesive labels that are produced are of the very highest standard serving a range of customers from smaller local producers to large blue chip clients.
A vacancy has arisen to ensure that printed labels are finished to the correct quality, on time and with the least amount of wastage.
Key Accountabilities include:
• Operating of finishing equipment producing finished labels in compliance with company operating procedures
• Ensure machinery runs at maximum output
• Adopt a “pitstop” mentality to reduce change over times, fully utilize and organise press assistants
• Proactively manage presses to achieve the best quality levels
• Ensure maximum material utilization
• Co-operation with all company systems including health and safety, ISO9001, BRC accreditations and all paperwork systems
• Detail all press specifications and technical details which are required to produce jobs
• Carry out general duties which may include packing, sheeting and any other duties that may be required
Knowledge, skills and experience include:
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate they have:
• GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
• Able to deliver the required quality of printed and finished work
• Knowledge of on time delivery of products
• Knowledge of waste minimisation
• Able to operate equipment to the highest levels of efficiency
The ideal candidate:
In addition, the successful candidate will have a flexible and conscientious approach to all tasks and be able to both co-operate and collaborate to ensure continual growth and continuous improvement within the department.
Apply for Digicon Operator - Digital Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly