Trainee Sales Executive | Self Adhesive Labels | Midlands
Growing business within a buoyant sector of the market. Currently on an exciting curve of high growth, this truly world class organisation has a fast paced expansion plan mapped out for 2017/18. An entry-level position ideal for ambitious applicants who are keen to build a career in sales to join their rapidly expanding sales team and receive top of the line training and career development in a structured sales role.
Trainee Sales Executive | Self Adhesive Labels | Midlands | Exceptional Salary & Package
With a multi-million turnover and products used in an ever-increasing number of countries and industries across the globe, this company specialise in the design and manufacture of high quality digitally printed self adhesive labels for a wide variety of applications.
Maintaining a consistent level of capital investment each year in plant and equipment, they are industry known for embracing the latest developments in label printing facilities software and technology to produce a wide variety of print options across a number of platforms.
As Trainee Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting new markets and following up sales enquiries
- Establishing customer needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Working closely with the Sales team to follow up processes from order to delivery
- Selling the company’s full range of labels
- Maintaining regular and documented contact with existing customer base, building relationships and developing new accounts
Key attributes required:
- Customer service/junior sales experience in the packaging industry
- Excellent industry knowledge – candidates with merchant/carton/flexibles experience will all be considered
- Excellent communication and client liaison skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Based within the Midlands
The role is open to a hungry individual who is keen to develop on the sales side.
Benefits will include:
- Fast career progression
- Company recognition – bonuses, incentives, value awards
- An exciting, vibrant and energetic working evironment
- Experienced and supportive management team
- Open ended award scheme linked to your performance
- High growth business