Shift: (likely) 3 Shift Pattern, 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm, 10pm – 6am
Our client is a leading packaging manufacturer. The group supplies products to multinational corporations and local market leaders in FMCG industries. In recent years the group has developed from a supplier with a strong European regional focus into a group which is active on a global basis in the world's most attractive and fastest-growing markets for packaging.
They are currently looking to recruit a Flexo Printer to join their busy Production Department.
• Previous experience operating Flexo Printers, knowledge of Gravure Presses not essential but beneficial
• Daily productivity responsibility ensuring that individual schedule and targets set are achieved.
• Ensuring that jobs are produced to the highest quality level and that the quality procedures are followed.
• Responsibility for cleanliness and general maintenance of equipment used in the process.
• You are required to relay information through the Specification sheet on how jobs are produced and exactly what settings are required to repeat the process.
• You will be working with the Production Manager to continually improve quality, processes and production efficiencies.
• As an expanding company they are able to offer a great salary and potential for the future.