Print Production Manager | Agency | London
Great opportunity to work with world-class brands through to boutique clients within the Production team of an award winning Design Agency based in central London. This is initially a 6 month fixed term contract but for the right candidate could result in a permanent placement and highly rewarding career move.
Print Production Manager | Agency | London | £35k-£40k+
Big enough to influence everything a brand does this company take pride in branding in the classic sense. Working with luxury, top brand clients from, beautiful modern offices, services include creative pack designs right through to artwork and print management. With an internationally recognised brand portfolio they have an exceptional level of client loyalty.
As Print Production Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working on a 6 month fixed term contract initially
- Leading a number of high profile companies for a very high profile brand
- Project managing packaging artwork critical path
- Liaising with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Managing day to day production schedules, keeping to tight schedules
- Providing expert input and support
- Proactive liaison with other departments as necessary
Key attributes required:
- Experience working on high end technical artwork for packaging
- Background specifically in artwork management for packaging
- Technical understanding of a wide range of packaging for the retail market is essential
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
A fixed term contract with one of the top design agencies in the industry – don’t miss the opportunity to add this exceptional role to your CV.
Short listing is underway so please get in touch ASAP if the role is of interest.