Folder / Gluer Operator - Cartons
Hours of Work: Double Day Shifts (37.5 Hours Per Week)
Our client is a leading independent carton manufacturer for the healthcare and pharmaceutical markets based in the North West.
They are currently looking to recruit a Folder / Gluer Operator to join their production team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Experience of operating Jagenberg / Bobst Machines
- Knowledge of carton gluing
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible attitude towards working is a must
- Working overtime when required
Apply for Folder / Gluer Operator - Cartons
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly