Business Development Manager - Existing Territory!
M4 CORRIDOR: Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Gloucestershire, Berkshire, Swindon, Bristol
Our client is a large, well respected corrugated sheet plant based in the South East, the company are a well-established business with state of the art design and production facilities enabling them to offer their clients the highest quality of products and service.
Our client is looking for a high calibre Business Development Manager to join their company, the chosen candidate will cover an existing area managing a portfolio of existing accounts (including large blue chip clients) with an approximate value of £2million; there will also be an element of new business generation in the area. The territory is the M4 Corridor: Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, North London
My client will consider candidates with any packaging background, previous experience within the corrugated packaging industry would be advantageous.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Highly motivated individual with ambition to succeed
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Maintaining and developing existing key accounts from small to large blue chip accounts
- Identifying, winning and developing new business
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills are essential
- Ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team
- High work ethic, organisational and time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading company in an exciting role!