Cut & Crease Operator
PK4693 - CUT AND CREASE OPERATOR
NORTH (Please contact me for further location details)
£Open depending on experience + Overtime
Alternating Day / Night Shift
Day Shift 7.00am to 4.30pm with 30 minute unpaid break Monday to Friday.
Night Shift 7.00pm to 7.00am with 40 minute unpaid break Monday to Thursday and this attracts a shift allowance.
Our client is a manufacturer of bespoke corrugated and solid board boxes / printed folded cartons. They are looking to recruit a Cut and Crease Operator to join their team.
Experience of Operating Bobst Die Cutting Equipment would be desirable
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Experience of setting up and running Bobst Die Cutting Machinery
- A fast learner, with good attention to details
- Effective communication skills
- Any other relevant duties as and when required
- Ensure good housekeeping at all times and that the machine area is cleaned down effectively after each job
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work on projects of diverse scope
- Keen eye for detail
- Quality conscious
- Excellent organistional skills
- Ability to prioritise, organise and follow through
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Professional and confidential manner at all times
- Demonstrated integrity towards colleagues and customers