Senior Sales Coordinator | Corrugated Packaging | Kent
Senior Sales Coordinator looking for a progressive move into a management role. An independently owned company that is well established and developing fast in the corrugated world. Definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
Senior Sales Coordinator | Corrugated Packaging | Kent | Up to £30k
A desirable company to work for with unrivalled capabilities, you will be working for one of the leading suppliers of corrugated packaging from a well-invested site with excellent facilities. A service-driven company specialising in small to medium run corrugated cases and composite packaging, they are a company well placed to provide an expert service in bespoke industrial packaging and packaging solutions.
As Senior Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Generation of customer quotes
- Co-ordination with production and distribution of customer orders
- Procurement of raw materials
- Some product design and development
- Commercial and technical liaison with customers
- Collation of quarterly stock taking and valuation
- Monthly sales reports
- Investigation and resolution of any customer complaints
Key attributes required:
- Office management experience in a sales/internal account management environment
- Experience in administration in a technical/manufacturing environment
- Track record improving existing practises by implementing clear procedures and processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills with particular emphasis on customer and colleague care
- Computer literate in Word, Excel and Outlook
This company provides a great working environment and the role would be an excellent opportunity for a Senior Sales Coordinator who is keen on being in a highly visible role.
Apply without delay or get in touch for more information.