Project Manager - Packaging Distribution
Flexible Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm (Flexible) i.e. 8:00am – 5pm etc
Our Client is a large Packaging Distributor based in the South East who are looking to employ a Project Manager to project manage all prospect follow-up work from immediately after initial appointment through to first order. Support large existing customer projects as required.
- You will report to the Sales Manager
- Provide all necessary support work and material to the EAM to enable them to spend maximum amount of time actually selling.
- Ensure all reporting is carried out in full and submitted to Sales Manager on time.
- Respect Company’s values and uphold the Mission Statement
- Attend de-brief meeting with EAM after appointment
- Take full brief on all products for quotation.
- Including ‘required by’ date for all costs and the samples required.
- Also take full details of any bespoke ‘solutions required
- Transfer of all necessary information to the appropriate Purchasing Personnel in the appropriate format
- Secure cost prices from suppliers where purchasing dept cannot respond within required deadlines
- Give suppliers a brief on any new solutions required.
- Search for new suppliers if existing ones do not cover the above.
- Work with purchasing to attain the best price for these.
- Book up 2nd appointment with the customer
- Book up and coordinate any machinery or system trials with the supplier and customer
- coordinate or create the putting together of any Power points or presentational material
- Filling in and responding to of any customer supplier forms or required information
- Chase up purchasing dept for costs and samples
- Creation of quotations as required
- Supporting with any large existing customer projects
- Arranging sales meeting agendas and prep work for this
- Follow-up to ensure GV being used for all prospect opportunities
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to communicate with sales and purchasing dept personnel
- Good knowledge of packaging industry and suppliers
- Good knowledge of packaging product specification
- Experience within the packaging industry, particularly corrugated, adhesive tapes and stretchwrap
- Provision of samples within agreed timescales
- Povision of costs within agreed timescales
- Booking of 2nd appointments within agreed timescales
Apply for Project Manager - Packaging Distribution
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly