Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
Based: South West France (Bordeaux area)
Package: €65,000 - €75,000 + Car/Allowance + Pension + 20% Bonus
My client is a leading multinational packaging manufacturer. With a truly global reach and a host of much-envied blue-chip key accounts they have prospered in the recent market through innovative and bespoke solutions whilst also adding to their portfolio through a number of key acquisitions. As a result of a drive to add industry-leading sales talent into their business they are looking to bolster their team to specifically focus on major industrial accounts (automotive, components, electronics etc.)
- The purpose of this position is to ensure the efficient management of existing industrial key account relationships within a specific geographic region (in this instance North West France).
- An essential partner in the efficient management, creation and maintenance of high-value prospect opportunities to support the overall profitability of the account while also delivering customer savings.
- Spearheading the coordination and management of high-value multi-production site projects.
- To create and maintain the tracking of potential key projects.
- Build a network of internal and customer contacts that will create a feedback loop which will provide information that is critical to identifying projects that drive value for the business and cost savings for the customer.
- Thorough knowledge of a key accounts’ packaging requirements in addition to the plethora of packaging products that can be supplied by the organisation.
- Manage and develop key relationships with internal and customer production sites, assisting on local account development plans on a plant level, manage commercial quotations, price changes & any account complaints in-line with Central & Regional guidelines.
- Ensure all documentation and records (such as price lists, customer records, account plans etc.) relating to account and each plant is accurate, up to date and reflective of current working practices.
- Educated to an A-Level standard or equivalent.
- Evidence of continual career progression, learning & development.
- First-class project management skills.
- Knowledge of multi-material packaging in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Commercial acumen with a consultative approach to account management you will have well-honed negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to map a complex internal and external customer network.
- Experience of industrial B2B supply-chains will be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge or experience of selling multi-material packaging will be highly advantageous.
- This role will require the incumbent to have excellent navigation skills within a customer and internal network with an ability to read other’s styles and adapt accordingly while considering cultural dynamics.
- Perfect fluency in English is an absolute must, working knowledge of additional languages is a big plus.
This is a career opportunity not a job so we invite applications from committed, career minded individuals.
Unfortunately due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to: email@example.com