Business Development / Account Manager - Cartons
PK4710 - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / ACCOUNT MANAGER
MIDLANDS / SOUTH (please contact me for further location details)
Circa £45K + Commission + Company Car + Pension
Our Client is a high quality manufacturer of printed folding cartons servicing some of the UK’s best known companies and leading brands.
They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development / Account Manager to join their existing team. The role is approx. 60% account management with 40% new business (dependant on the candidate this may well move to 70 / 30%).
Personality is key as they are different to the big “corporate” groups, so the chosen candidate needs to fit within their existing team and look after their clients in the way they have been used to.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Good and current knowledge of the carton market, ideally in the higher end confectionery, drinks, health and beauty industry.
- To achieve all budgeted targets on sales territory by managing the business and relationships with existing customers, monitoring order levels and maximising new business opportunities with these customers
- To identify new business opportunities
- Cold calling prospect clients
- Arranging client visits
- Presenting to clients at all levels
- Excellent communication, negotiation and time management skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as individually
- Successfully manage a portfolio of existing accounts
- Manage accounts from raising job bags right through to liaising with customers regarding deliveries
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work well under pressure
Apply for Business Development / Account Manager - Cartons
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly