Business Development Manager - Cartons - New and Existing Business
PK4708 - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - CARTONS - NEW AND EXISTING BUSINESS
MIDLANDS TO SCOTLAND
£Competitive + Commission Structure + Pension + Car + Phone + Laptop
Our Client is an industry leader of printed packaging (Cartons), with state-of-the-art equipment and on-site design they are able to respond quickly and efficiently to all their customers packaging requirements.
Our client is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic sales candidate to join their business, the role is a mix between managing existing accounts (£1million +) and generating new business
Territory: From the Midlands (Birmingham / Leicestershire) to the top of Scotland – North East and North West
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Report to the Sales Director
- Experience in the cartons or pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous but all packaging backgrounds will be considered
- You will generate new business for the company and then manage those accounts.
- You will manage a portfolio of existing accounts passed over by the company
- You will be a proactive team player with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- You will manage your own diary, assess current market trends and target new business within business you have sourced.
- You will be setting strategic plans for new business development.
- You will be able to guide the business on future investment needs for the company.
Qualifications, Experience & Personal Characteristics:
You must be/have:-
- Customer focused with strong business acumen, you will be commercially & financially astute.
- Successful background of meeting and exceeding sales targets within the packaging industry.
- Proven track record of securing new business and developing accounts.
- Ability to develop added value business.
- Confidence to deal with customers to ensure you are able to offer a range of solutions.
- Good knowledge of label production.
- Strong personal drive, you will be an energetic & self-motivated individual.
- Ability to work reliably and independently.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Flexible, open minded and willingness to learn new things.