Packaging Artworker | Packaging | Staffordshire
Championed by exciting, discerning clients including big-name brands, this is the role for you if you are driven by job satisfaction in a results oriented company. Based in the West Midlands this company seeks an experienced Artworker to bring added expertise to their in-house studio.
Packaging Artworker | Packaging | Staffordshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Design innovation is crucial to this company and they are proud to offer their clients something different. With a comprehensive range of primary and secondary packaging services in-house, from artwork design, brand consistency, artwork production and packaging design, they are one of few companies able to boast a complete end-to-end solution on a global basis.
As Packaging Artworker you will be responsible for:
- Accurately creating artwork for client, following client’s brand guidelines or design requirements
- Ensuring that all work is completed to client guidelines and to the standards outlined in the process and procedures
- Ensuring artwork interpretation is achievable within print production constraints
- Preparing accurate artworks from approved design and brief
- Effective production planning of production artwork tasks to team members; liaising with other departments as necessary to forecast, plan to meet, and to supply demand to relevant quality
Key skills required:
- Demonstrated ability to plan production to meet timelines
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to supervise a staff team
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting
- Effective problem-solving and mediation skills
- Proven experience of artwork creation and manipulation to a high standard
- Proven experience of pre-press department or printing experience
Passionate about people and proud of the exciting, rewarding careers they offer, this is a company always on the lookout for talented and self-motivated individuals to bring added expertise and enthusiasm to their growing business.
If successful in your application you will be offered an attractive package with an array of company benefits, plus the professional opportunity to contribute to the shape and definition of this organisation’s continued presence and market growth.