Quality Controller/Proof-reader | Packaging Repro | West Midlands
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quality Controller to join a quality focussed market-leader within packaging repro that can comfortably offer a full reprographics studio along with state of the art technology, a working environment in a great location and career opportunities above and beyond their competitors.
Quality Controller/Proof-reader | Packaging Repro | West Midlands | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
With a comprehensive range of services in-house, from artwork design, brand consistency, artwork production and packaging design, they are one of few companies able to boast a complete end-to-end packaging solution on a global basis.
As Quality Control Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Checking repro ready artwork against brand and technical guidelines
- Colour consistency checks
- Ensuring all artwork adheres to stringent guidelines in relation to quality
- Managing the systems and processes required to deliver a high quality service
- Driving best practice, looking for improvements with working methods where possible
Key attributes required:
- Extensive experience working within a packaging artwork or repro environment, from a hands-on perspective
- Excellent eye for colour and strong attention to detail
- Quality conscious approach to work
- Ability to ensure artwork adheres to stringent guidelines in relation to quality
- Working knowledge of Illustrator and Acrobat preferred
A fast growing company with high ambitions, good prospects exist within the company, given they have a strong global presence and a global portfolio of services.
The ideal opportunity to work on world-class brands, making an impact on an organisation that is progressive and profitable.
Apply for Quality Controller/Proof-reader | Packaging Repro | West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly