Studio/Production Manager | Agency | London
We're looking for an FMCG design expert with good creative skills to help lead the charge on producing inspired work with an edge. A position loaded with opportunity, this is a high profile role where you'll practise what you preach working in partnership with world-class brands.
Studio/Production Manager | Agency | London | £35k-£40k
Branding design specialists this company craft brands that stand out for all the right reasons. Working in partnership with iconic global brands they pride in the full 360 brand experience, from concept development & innovation development, brand & visual identity design, NPD including 3D development and end-to-end packaging development. With an internationally recognised brand portfolio they have the talent, expertise and resources to take on the most challenging branding and design projects, from the colossal packaging overhauls of global brands to the brand creation of entrepreneurial start-ups.
As Studio/Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and managing the workflow for two busy UK based studios
- Monitoring studio time
- Liaising with creative, client service and finance teams
- Overseeing project costs and timescale estimation, validating requirements and making sure work is delivered on time, within budget and to the highest quality
- Developing and maintaining agency process and best practise to ensure the smooth running of all projects across all departments
- Preparing weekly update meetings with all departments
Key attributes required:
- Good understanding of project management and creative processes
- Strong FMCG experience that showcases your ability to employ creativity and problem solving skills
- Excellent people and team management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Exceptional attention to detail
A high profile role with one of the leading London agencies. A desirable company to work with high ambitions, strong industry presence and a global portfolio of services, you will enjoy an excellent starting salary and package with a clearly mapped progression plan.
Get in touch for further details.
Apply for Studio/Production Manager | Agency | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly