Area Sales Manager - Netherlands, Belgium Flanders & Nordics
Area Sales Manager – Netherlands, Belgium Flanders (Dutch speaking regions of Belgium) and Nordics
Packaging – Caps & Closures
Based: The Netherlands
Basic Salary Circa: €75,000 + 10% Bonus Potential + Car
Our client is a leading producer of caps and closure systems predominantly throughout Europe. As a result of an ever strengthening position in the market combined with an ambitious strategy for growth they are looking to appoint an ambitious Area Sales Manager. This region is home to some of the organisations most high-profile and high-potential accounts and as such they are looking for someone that can maximize key account relationships.
- With key markets across food, beverages, nutrition and chemicals this position will be a mixture of delivering value-added projects and maximizing return from more commoditized products.
- Networking extensively at varying levels and functions within a customer you will be expected to identify and progress customer projects.
- Handling all commercial tasks throughout the region you will utilize an internal network of Engineers, Plant Managers and other product experts to ensure a robust and coherent business plan.
- Managing all commercial negotiations within the area
- Through process you will be expected to map the market identifying key industry players devising a contact strategy that will develop a pipeline of opportunities.
- A proven track record in B2B sales within packaging, experience in selling solutions-based packaging products is highly desirable.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in technical sales positions.
- Culturally aware you will be able to communicate with a variety of stakeholders, understanding people’s motivators to drive a collaborative approach to customer management.
- With a varied commercial skill-set you will be as comfortable negotiating with senior global buyers as you are speaking to engineers on the shop floor.
- Highly entrepreneurial you will be self-motivated to achieve key targets.
- With an open, honest and supportive culture this organization welcomes those with a similar outlook to life.
This is a career opportunity not a job so we invite applications from committed, career minded individuals.
Unfortunately due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to: firstname.lastname@example.org