Area Sales Manager - Germany
Area Sales Manager – Germany
Packaging – Caps & Closures
Based: The Netherlands
Basic Salary Circa: €85,000 + 10% Bonus Potential + Car
Our client is a leading producer of caps and closure systems predominantly throughout Europe. As a result of an ever strengthening position in the market combined with an ambitious strategy for growth they are looking to appoint an ambitious Area Sales Manager. This region is considered to be of significant growth potential and as such someone with the ability to develop the area through business development and the scope to take on greater responsibility is highly sought after.
- With key markets across food, beverages, nutrition and chemicals this position will be predominantly weighted towards growth through new business development.
- Despite the market being relatively competitive this organization has invested in state-of-the-art facilities and as such feels that is has the edge in terms of both product development and world-class service levels.
- Networking extensively at varying levels and functions within a customer you will be expected to identify and progress customer projects.
- Handling all commercial tasks throughout the region you will utilize an internal network of Engineers, Plant Managers and other product experts to ensure a robust and coherent business plan.
- Managing all commercial negotiations within the area
- Through process you will be expected to map the market identifying key industry players devising a contact strategy that will develop a pipeline of opportunities.
- A proven track record in B2B sales within packaging, experience in selling solutions-based packaging products is highly desirable.
- This position carries an accelerated growth plan and as such you will be ready and capable of stepping into a more senior position.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in technical sales positions.
- You will be accustomed to the management of people both on a direct and project basis.
- Culturally aware you will be able to communicate with a variety of stakeholders, understanding people’s motivators to drive a collaborative approach to customer management.
- With a varied commercial skill-set you will be as comfortable negotiating with senior global buyers as you are speaking to engineers on the shop floor.
- Highly entrepreneurial you will be self-motivated to achieve key targets.
- With an open, honest and supportive culture this organization welcomes those with a similar outlook to life.
This is a career opportunity not a job so we invite applications from committed, career minded individuals.
Unfortunately due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to: email@example.com