Internal Sales Administrator
- Full Time
PK4719 - INTERNAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR
Attractive Salary (Dependent on experience) + Bonus
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.30am till 5.00pm
Our client is a successful family owned business with over many years’ experience in the packaging industry. They offer a diverse range of bespoke printed product from digital, flexographic, screen print and hot foil printing. They have invested heavily in new technology to ensure that they can offer the most flexible, reliable and cost effective solutions to their clients.
They are currently looking for a Sales Administrator who will be responsible for both inbound and outbound sales. You will be required to assist the sales support team with inbound enquiries, administration and the processing and tracking of orders for an existing client base. You will also be required to promote the growth of the company with a proactive outbound telesales approach. Occasional visits to clients will be required so you must be able to travel.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic individual who is technically minded and have good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Windows & Office. An ability to work independently is a key requirement.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- To manage the development of customer enquiries as required
- To support the sales-team in all aspects of administrative duties
- To develop pro-active customer services support
- To attend sales meetings as required both internal and external
- Awareness of competitor activities and new product developments
- Knowledge of our customer markets and their business needs
- A good communicator, professional and presentable, able to work under pressure, and on own institutive
A background in any area of print is preferred.
Apply for Internal Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly