Junior Sales Manager
- Full Time
PK4720 - JUNIOR SALES MANAGER
NORTHERN ENGLAND / MIDLANDS
£28-35K (Depending on experience) + Company Car + Pension + Bonus + Laptop
Our client is a leading flexible packaging manufacturer producing a range of extruded, printed and converted products for a wide range of uses and applications working in all the major market sectors. Fully BRC/ IoP and ISO:9001 accredited.
They are currently looking to recruit a Junior Sales Manager to be home based 4 days of the week and in the office 1 day of the week. The role is to predominately manage existing business and customer accounts with some business development of those accounts alongside seeking out new accounts.
- To report to the Key Account Director.
- To hit the ground running with a proven internal or external track record selling products from a manufacturing background.
- To manage and develop a portfolio of existing accounts and develop new business where possible.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with customers.
- A self-starter who is versatile and flexible to new situations.
- Ability to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to use own initiative in decision making and adapt effectively / work well both in a team environment and individually.
- Professional and motivated with the necessary drive to succeed in all aspects of business.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
Full product training will be given and this role will suit an internal salesperson who wishes to be more field based or an external sales person with 1-5 years track record in external sales who is looking for career progression opportunities in a dynamic organisation that prides itself on its flexible and pro-active approach to business.
Apply for Junior Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly