Packaging & Artwork Project Manager - Essex
1 day left
- Full Time
The key role of the Packaging & Artwork Coordinator will be to take ownership and manage a wide range of packaging projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget. This role will provide the opportunity to use your cross functional team working skills.
• Manage multiple packaging projects on time and to budget.
• Work across functions to gather the relevant inputs at the start of a project, manage the approvals process and conduct post-launch evaluation.
• Use consumer & competitor insights to develop clear briefs for packaging design agencies.
• Work with the planning and sales teams to manage the roll out of new packaging to ensure zero stock write off
• Highly capable in project management skills
• Experience of dealing with artwork and repro for packaging.
• Experience working with an online assets management system is preferable but not essential.
Apply for Packaging & Artwork Project Manager - Essex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly