Gluing Operator – Printed Folded Cartons – Days
1 day left
- Full Time
GLUING OPERATOR – PRINTED FOLDED CARTONS – DAYS (PK4729)
WALES (Please contact me for further location details)
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday - 8.00am to 4.30pm (40 hours per week)
Our client is a well-established company who specialises in high quality printed folding cartons.
They are currently looking to recruit a Gluing Operator, who will be responsible for the operation of a brand new Heidelberg Diana Smart Gluer.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- You will be expected to perform all make-readies and running of the machine to the correct specification and agreed speeds.
- You will also be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the machine and the quality of all jobs run within the department.
- A proven background setting, running and maintaining gluing machines of a similar specification.
- You will possess a knowledge of safety, quality and continuous improvement techniques.
- You will be able to work shift patterns if required in the future.
- An eye for detail and the ability to learn new skills is essential
Apply for Gluing Operator – Printed Folded Cartons – Days
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly