Operations Manager (Technical).
Our long established Client is part of a larger Packaging Group who are looking to appoint an experienced Operations Manager for their West Central England based Manufacturing site.
They offer packaging solutions primarily for the Pharma Bio, Chemical and Food Industries and their product range allows them to serve many industries requiring approved materials - product Quality and Safety in use are of paramount importance.
Ideal Candidate Profile:-
- 10-15 years experience in manufacturing in a variety of industries will be considered: Packaging / Polymer processing / Garment industry / Pharmaceutical / Automotive, Aerospace.
- Graduate in scientific discipline - preferably chemistry or similar would be advantageous however industry experience is taken into account
Areas of experience:-
- Quality Systems and auditing
- Customer Service
- Product Development
- Collaborative approach to leadership and management
- Exceptional problem-solving skills; technical, strategic and organisational
- Passion about Product Development & Quality, a natural leader, pragmatic and creative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, calm under pressure & sound judgement in complex situations
- An effective leader of technical experts, able to get the best from a diverse group of people and skills
- Able to balance technical excellence with pragmatic action, delivery / execution and business demands
- Ability to predict potential issues and implement mitigation plans
- Team, project and client management experience
- High level of analytical ability, excellent interpersonal skills and effective communicator (written and verbal)
- Be well versed and comfortable directly interfacing with clients and providing support.
- A strong focus on customer service and a passion for over achieving
CVs in Word format please