Internal Business Development / Telesales Executive - Packaging
INTERNAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / TELESALES EXECUTIVE – PACKAGING (PK4731)
£20 - 25K + Generous Performance Based KPI’s After 6 Months + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is a well-established, independent distributor of packaging consumables based in the Midlands, they are currently looking to recruit motivated, proactive and enthusiastic internal Business Development Executive, who is able to work as part of a team liaising closely with both the Regional Sales Managers and the Estimators. You will be using various social media platforms to research and evaluate companies. At the same time identifying the correct individual or department to make contact with.
You are a hunter – identifying new business partnerships and opportunities through social media, events, lead generation and cold calling. You are a ‘master’ on the telephone and the ‘voice’ to your team, generating appointments and quote opportunities as you go!
Lead & Quote Generation
- Identify potential business in prospects and generate appointment or quote opportunities
- This is done through persistent telemarketing from a data base, and VPR’s generated from the RSM’s.
- Sending letters and catalogues before/after softening up the client prior to the RSM’s visit. You are keeping your ear to the ground and turning suspects into prospects.
- If a prospect has an estimated lead assessment score of -50, you enquire about the product and quantities currently used and generate a quote to enlist interest.
- If the lead assessment score is estimated at +50 your target is to book an appointment for the RSM.
Quote Follow Up
- Target - 15 quote follow up calls to be completed.
- All quotes generated from lead generation to be followed up.
Diary Management for the Regional Sales Managers
- Taking instructions from the RSM’s and booking and re-booking appointments and compiling and amending calendar entries.
- This must be done in an efficient manner according to geographic location.
Website Lead Follow Up
- Target - All website leads to be called and followed up within 1 hour.
- Leads generated from website are sent across to you via CRM.
- These ‘warm’ leads are to be called within 1 hour and identified with a LAS.
- A quote or appointment to be generated dependent on LAS score as detailed above.
Exhibition Attendance & Follow Up
- Target - All exhibitions attended and all leads to be contacted within 3 weeks of show.
- You will attend the Allpack exhibitions/trade shows to generate new leads.
- You will then follow through with your telemarketing activities after the event.
- Customer Service – Contribute to our customer driven culture, preparedness to do that extra bit and exceed expectations
- Teamwork – Preparedness to work with others, communicate, be friendly to one another and helping others when needed.
- Task Completion – Completes tasks as agreed and on time, without unnecessary chasing
- Accuracy – Gets it right the first time, checks work to ensure it is correct
- Positive Attitude – Preparedness to accept change, maintains a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Initiative – Uses initiative to solve problems and provides solutions to problems within their area of responsibility
- Pro-activeness – Pre-empts potential challenges, seizes opportunities for the business, provides suggestions without being told, thinks ahead
- Accountability – Takes responsibility for their decisions, accountable to those that they work with
- Leadership – Sets a good example amongst the team, a role model for good.