Sales Executive / Business Development Manager – Cartons & Litholam
Sales Executive / Business Development Manager - Cartons & Litholam (PK4721)
Any UK Location Including Scotland
£Completive Basic Salary flexible depending one experience + Commission + Company Car / Car Allowance + Pension
Our client is an independent, specialist manufacturer of both printed folded cartons and litholam to a variety of market sectors including food, household and pharmaceutical (no pharma accreditation); company turnover is £4.5million
Our client has heavily invested in new kit including a new Large Format press which is being installed early next year, they are looking for a Sales candidate to generate new business selling both printed folded cartons and litholam sheets into both corrugated sheet plants and end users, there is also the opportunity to develop the Point of Sale market sector as this is currently untouched by the company.
There will be some existing accounts passed over to the candidate the number / value will depend on the candidate’s location.
The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running with a proven background selling printed folding cartons and litholam / large format printed products.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Arranging appointments and visiting clients
- Seek out new opportunities and achieve “new business” sales targets
- Develop marketing strategies and promote the business in market
- Dynamic and focussed closer
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High energy levels and a strong desire to progress
- Strong time management and organisational skills