Junior Packaging Technologist
Wrapology develops and manufactures brand packaging for some of the world's most iconic brands. Due to an expanding portfolio, we are growing our packaging development team.
This role is in the London team working within brand guidelines to create cutter guides for carrier bags, boxes and other packaging items, choosing materials, print techniques, making structural samples, and proof checking. We are looking for a keen learner who enjoys working within a friendly team.
- A good understanding of Adobe suite and CAD
- Experienced in Photoshop, Illustrator and inDesign.
- Working knowledge of print and production
- May have experience of making prototypes and using a cutting machine (Zund)
- An active interest in Brands across an global ever-changing marketplace.
Communication with our Clients is mostly via e-mail and phone supported with regular internal production meetings with Wrapology Account Managers.