Flexo Printer | Labels | West Yorkshire
An opportunity to work for the UK’s fastest growing independent specialist printers. Due to considerable and sustained growth over recent years this highly successful company are looking to bring an experienced label printer into their team to assist with demand.
Flexo Printer | Labels | West Yorkshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Supplying into markets where brand image is of the highest importance this company has a focus firmly based on quality labels. With an enviable plant list containing some of the most modern label printing equipment on the market and a client base grown through a constant delivery of high quality products this company should be considered a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
As a Flexo Label Printer the successful candidate must have a strong and proven background operating Nilpeter/Mark Andy presses in a labels environment.
Key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Setting, maintaining and operating various multi colour Nilpeter and Mark Andy presses
- Ink mixing and colour matching where required
- Producing high quality labels into the beverage, giftware, automotive and personal care sectors
- Quality and control at every stage of the process
- Maintenance and upkeep of all equipment
- Ensuring all jobs are completed accurately and on time
Key attributes must include:
- A proven and recent history setting, maintaining and operating Nilpeter/Mark Andy presses in a labels environment is essential
- Combination press experience advantageous
- The ability to work well within a team of production operatives
- Previous ink mixing and colour matching experience would be advantageous
- Enthusiastic approach
If this role sounds fitting with your experience, please submit your details. We are looking to move very quickly on this role so any interested candidates are urged to apply without delay.