Account Manager - Luxury Packaging
PK4744 - ACCOUNT MANAGER
MIDLANDS (Please contact me for further location details)
Up To £25K + Bonus Structure (After 6 Months) + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Benefits
Our client is specialist in high end, luxury packaging products for the retail industry, they provide their clients with packaging products such as rigid / gift boxes, high end carrier bags, a variety of bespoke retail rigid boxes, suit covers etc.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an Account Manager to provide support to the external sales team in order to manage and develop an existing portfolio of clients while also looking to secure new clients.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- To work closely with the relevant external sales person or Key Account Manager in order to maintain and develop designated accounts providing a high standard of customer service while helping to secure new opportunities and business for the company.
- To coordinate project management from initial enquiry stage to order placement co-operating with the relevant suppliers and internal departments for sourcing / product development / sampling / order processing / planning and scheduling production following company procedure and ensuring that critical paths for all projects are followed through and that QC have signed sealed samples for all products.
- Accurate processing of all customer requirements.
- Liaising with the relevant departments to deliver products and services as agreed with the customer and to resolve any associated customer queries satisfactorily.
- Developing relationships with customers and suppliers at all levels.
- Escalating any issues using relevant departmental procedures.
- Sending quotes/order confirmations to customers ensuring that diary dates for follow up calls are actioned and that critical paths for all projects are followed through.
- Ensuring that all relevant information relating to enquiries, quotations and orders is attached to the company CRM system in the correct manner and ensuring that CRM is kept up to date and that regular housekeeping is done.
- Address any slow moving stock or credit control issues in a timely manner.
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the function and centre as a whole.
- To comply with annually agreed KPI’s and business objectives.
- To proactively support and demonstrate the company’s PRIDE values.
Apply for Account Manager - Luxury Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly