Packaging Designer / Visualiser - Luxury Retail Packaging
PK4754 - PACKAGING DESIGNER / VISUALISER
£25K - £35K + 25 Days Holiday + Pension
Our client is a leading global specialist in luxury retail packaging; they supply luxury paper bags, rigid boxes, ribbons, tissue and fabric bags to high end clients in the fashion, beauty and retail markets.
They are currently looking to recruit a Packaging Designer / Visualiser who is passionate, a team player and driven to produce outstanding and award winning creative work from initial concepts through to beautifully crafted solutions.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working as a Visualiser ideally having worked with Cinema 4D. My client will consider candidates from a packaging manufacturer (cartons, luxury, corrugated, POS etc) or from an agency.
This is an exciting opportunity to work collaboratively with a multi-disciplined packaging/POS design team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Innovation is key to our client’s success as a company. Working closely with the team you will have the ability to produce high quality concept sketches/visuals which you will be able to convert into high quality 3D visuals using Cinema 4D.
- The successful candidate must be a hands-on creative skills with the ability to see a brief through from initial concept to final print-ready artwork.
- Eager to push the creative and NPD offer forward with industry-leading design and innovation.
- You’ll be responsible for concept, design, artworking of packaging for seasonal launches and bespoke projects which will include POS.
- Developing structural packaging concepts and creating physical mock-ups.
- You should have strong print production knowledge and be keen to stay on top of the latest innovations and changes in print and packaging; proposing new ideas, improved practice, while developing the creative and NPD solutions.
Apply for Packaging Designer / Visualiser - Luxury Retail Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly