Service Manager UK and Ireland – Packaging, Food/Beverage, Capital Equipment
Our client is a leading international supplier of Packaging products, supplying into food, beverage, household and personal care markets on a global basis. The company is well respected within the industry and the quality of their products and service is of the utmost importance to them. They have multiple manufacturing sites globally and are now looking to appoint a Service Manager for the UK and Ireland.
- The focus of this role will be on organising, supporting and leading a team of 7 Field Service Engineers, therefore, a hands-on style is necessary with the ability to lead and motivate a team of multi-skilled employees working in the UK & Ireland.
- Implementing, planning and executing installation work and requirements in the field of specific facilities, solving technical and organisational difficulties.
- A thorough technical understanding of the manufacturing process, dealing proactively with technical issues and customer complaints.
- The role will be customer facing, managing new and existing relationships with key customers, providing technical and maintenance support.
- Strong commercial acumen, participating in projects related to the purchase, renewal, and modifications of machines internally and externally.
- You will have experience of managing a small team of Service Engineers in a manufacturing biased background.
- With strong organisational skills, you will have the ability to plan and coordinate the team of Service Engineers and external service providers, providing assignment expectations and setting priorities in line with customer expectations and company KPI’s.
- A strong and collaborative leader you will feel comfortable managing matrix teams across the group and possess an ability to command respect both internally with your peers and externally within the wider industry.
- You will be highly personable and communicate easily at all levels.
- Degree qualified in Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or Technical Business Administration.
- Strong strategic and organisational approach with experience of using CRM/SAP systems and spreadsheet management is essential.
Should this role be of interest, please send your CV and current package details to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a private and confidential discussion
Please call Katie Gaitley at our Leeds Office on: 0113 320 2430.
Unfortunately due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant.
Apply for Service Manager UK and Ireland – Packaging, Food/Beverage, Capital Equipment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly