Project Managers & Senior Project Managers - Packaging
As on site/client facing Project Managers & Senior Project Managers, you will be the ambassador of the client’s brand, delivering excellent client service to our onsite account teams or directly to our clients. You own the delivery of key packaging projects, ensuring key dates are hit and challenges are overcome.
You will be :
- Establishing and maintaining key working relationships with all client key stakeholders and third party agencies.
- Guiding, mentoring and support should be given to your direct reports to enable progression when required.
- Carry out your project management duties in an exemplary manner and set standards for others to follow.
- Follow all processes in a logical and timely manner, and ensure that you are a champion of best practice.
- Managing and communicating all active projects proactively to all relevant stake holders.
- Ensuring consistency and accuracy across all categories and brands.
- Creating , tracking , managing project critical paths and communicate to all key stake holders.
- Project housekeeping is required on all project document and systems).
- Responsible for checking all artwork against the validated data, collating and briefing feedback from the various stakeholders.
- Final signoff of all artwork.
- Escalate, manage and report any risks to the delivery of the project. Ensure personnel conflict is respectfully and appropriately managed .
- Monitoring proactively production workloads to raise potential issues with Account Managers that may require review and / or re-planning
- Creating clear and concise production briefs to the relevant production agency
- Tracking costs accurately across all projects through to invoice.
- Leading range reviews / end-of-project wash-ups ensuring they are carried out in a timely manner and that all learnings are feedback in to the process to encourage continual improvement.
- Approving and validating all artwork against approved data / brand briefs supplied
Who you’ll be
We need someone with excellent written and verbal skills in a pressured and fast moving environment and an ability to plan, manage and deliver multiple packaging projects to the best possible outcome. You’ll be friendly, approachable and flexible – a real team player as well as being able to work without supervision.
It’s essential that you:
Have a packaging/graphics background with 3 + years experience in this field.
Be an expert in Microsoft Office applications.
Have client facing experience or exposure to FMCG or Retail clients
The company/core values :
We love what we do and we share that passion at every opportunity. We don’t preach, boast or shout; we simply let our love for our company and our work shine through in everything we do. We celebrate great work and people who go above and beyond and make ‘a job well done’ our standard.
Some businesses like to ‘talk the talk’; but for us, being honest, truthful and trust-worthy in everything we do is what really matters. We’re open and transparent in our relationships and are never anything other than ourselves. We always deliver what we say we’re going to, and we can rely on each other to always do the right thing.
We’re bold and brave and approach our work with energy, vibrancy and tenacity. We encourage and support each other to challenge the norm when we believe a new way of working will achieve a better outcome. We’re prepared to stand out from the crowd and approach change with openness.
Apply for Project Managers & Senior Project Managers - Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly