Production Account Team Leader - 12 month FTC /maternity leave - Nottingham
Successfully manage and grow the team of Production Account Managers, driving them to project manage ranges to exceed client expectations and deliver all work to agreed budgets and deadlines. Develop and grow client relationships through provision of exceptional service. Foster a can-do attitude within the team, assessing resource and capacity within the team to ensure all projects are completed on time and on budget. Nurture a mind-set of successful delivery, leading by example and motivating the team.
• Senior point of contact for agreed list of clients and actively building relationships with them to maximize profit potential for the business
• Understand, promote and work within the parameters of the Process Workflow. Foster buy-in, understanding and compliance of the Workflow amongst team members.
• Effectively manage and motivate a team of Production Account Managers and Account Executives through regular 1-1 meetings and daily contact to establish best working practices.
• Identify development needs of the team to drive client service levels.
• Review and monitor client needs to ensure that the business meets those needs.
• Responsibility for size and make-up of team including budget and recruitment.
• Attend meetings with clients as required to ensure that the needs of larger projects are met, team members are fully supported and project timelines are met.
• Attend to client needs, deal with issues and manage client expectations.
• Spot check production briefs to ensure all points are captured and are clear as needed.
• Oversee Project Management of production services to ensure that timings are adhered to and work delivered on time and to agreed budget, and that the Account Director is informed if projects deviate from their critical path.
• Oversee use of internal project management systems to ensure all projects run smoothly.
• Drive and participate in key milestone meetings and management meetings.
• Pro-actively seek to improve knowledge of client’s business to gain competitive advantage.
• Participate in store visits to review designs on shelf, assess print quality and keep abreast of market changes and packaging innovations.
• Challenge client amends where brand integrity and range consistency are put at risk.
• Advise Account Director and Studio Manager of large projects to aid resource management and planning, in a timely manner.
• Liaising with Account Managers and Studio Manager to identify any potential print issues.
• Liaising with the Studio Manager and Repro Department to ensure daily SLA's are met.
• Ad hoc tasks to assist the Board as required.
• Help colleagues on other projects, work as a team within the studio.
• Cover for absence of colleagues.
• SLA Reporting for the Client and other clients when requested.
• Daily and weekly status reporting.
• Discretely resolve employee conflicts or concerns.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED :
Excellent team building and management
Excellent project management skills
Excellent organizational and time management
Excellent spoken and written communication
Attention to detail and understanding of written business processes
Presentation and negotiation capabilities
Confident, tactful and persuasive manner
Technical knowledge of print and packaging
Ability to coach / mentor Account Managers
Good business sense and ability to manage budgets