Midlands Sales Manager - Flexible Packaging
PK4775 - MIDLANDS SALES MANAGER
Our client are manufacturers of innovative and high quality flexible packaging solutions for an ever changing and highly demanding international market place. An ambitious and highly successful group that are currently investing heavily in UK markets with state of the art manufacturing facilities, this group is able to competitively service clients across the UK and Europe and the emerging markets.
Specialising in gravure and flexo printed packaging, pouches, films and flow wrap for the food and non-food sectors.
The Role: Currently recruiting for a Midlands Sales Manager to cover a region between the M62 corridor through the Midlands to the top of London. Exceptional candidates outside this region will also be considered.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- A proven track record selling flexible packaging is ideal for this role
- An understanding of print is essential
- A self-starter who is versatile and flexible to new situations and able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines
- Must be keen to adapt to innovation and the introduction of new products to develop new business opportunities
- Good technical skills
- A proven track record of retaining, growing and winning new business
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with business prospects
- Able to use own initiative in decision making; adapt effectively and work well both in a team environment and individually
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Computer literate
- Basic salary circa £45-48K (according to relevant experience)
- Bonus up to £6K
- Company car or car Allowance
- 5% Pension
Apply for Midlands Sales Manager - Flexible Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly