Internal Account Executive - Packaging
PK4779 - INTERNAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
EAST MIDLANDS (Please contact me for further location details)
Up To £24K + Bonus + Good Pension + 22 Days Holiday
Hours: 9-5:30pm (Monday to Thursday) 8:30-5pm (Friday)
Our Client is a leading packaging distributor supplying Corrugated Packaging and a full range of packaging materials including plastic bags, tubing, tapes, labels, stretch film, strapping and protective packaging.
They are currently looking to recruit an Internal Account Executive to promote a customer centric ethos in the department and to support the external sales team in all aspect of their business portfolio.
To protect and improve the Company margins per product, understand how to support the most cost effective storage and delivery solution and ensure the customer receives a market leading level of service through communication, their approach and can do attitude.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Where appropriate manage the day to day relationship directly with the customer (order processing, queries, enquires, phone calls, emails)
- Have a clear understanding of each customer SLA and Contract
- To support the department workload including holiday, sickness cover, etc
- Ensure each element of a customer SLA is achieved or exceeded where a customer contract is in place
- Schedule and plan all orders in conjunction with other departments, taking into consideration peak uplifts throughout the year
- Review and understand customer forecast data provided, where appropriate challenge any uplift or reduction and ensure a clear communication to key departments
- Cross selling to existing accounts
- Monitor & report all sales trends, including customer SLA reporting
- To continually improve working environment through creativity and innovation
- To own initial enquiries from the customer through to the generation of a completed tender documentation
- To support the sales team on project work and tenders
- To build harmonious relationships with other departments
- To be fully conversant with all systems used by the company to ensure a consistent approach is always taken
- Regular review between Customer Services Support and the Account Manager (ideally monthly, with minuted actions)
- To work closely with purchasing and the sales team to ensure the correct levels of stock are purchased in conjunction with customer requirements and forecasts/SLA and space availability in the warehouse. Levels then managed to ensure accuracy of forecast and variances fed back to the sales team/customer through regular KPI’s
- To investigate the feasibility of all customer requests, even if they do not conform to existing agreements
- To be accountable for all customers with the portfolio and manage actual performance against agreed targets
- To embrace all company KPI’s, Vision and Mission statements and always work within the company spirit and intent
- Account Manager
- Sales Managers
- Customer Services
- Sales Teams
- All other departments
- To maximise the customer experience when dealing with the company.
- Ensure Company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure that the Company’s image is favourably projected at all times.
Decision Making Authority:
- As empowered by head of departments(s) and Account Manager within portfolio guidelines
- Sales and Gross Profit of existing accounts
- Customer satisfaction
- Business growth
- Stock value and stock turn within portfolio
- Output from regular reviews with Account Manager
- KPI’s and Objectives
- Annual appraisal