Senior Account Manager | Packaging Repro | Lille, France
A senior account leadership position working with a well known brand via one of the top packaging repro companies. Well established and delivering fantastic work for iconic brands, this is a company with huge ambition. The role is a core function in a great team of a company who is pushing boundaries, winning new clients and winning awards for their results.
Senior Account Manager | Packaging Repro | Lille, France | Competitive Salary
Known for bold, engaging work that gets remembered, this company is a specialist brand implementation expert. With an impressive portfolio that includes global FMCG companies and retailers they are truly a one source enterprise, covering every aspect of brand building and strategy from design, pack science, graphics and digital solutions, from that first big idea right through a product’s full life cycle.
On a day-to-day basis, as Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the on-site client services team
- Providing effective project/account support – briefing studio on amendments to design artworks, actioning amendment and progressing through to repro stage
- Developing good working relationships with the customer service team and internal departments, ensuring regular updates are passed on when necessary
- Dealing with traders, suppliers and printers; requesting information or chasing up approvals
- Writing briefs and gathering data to ensure projects can begin e.g. print specifications
Key attributes required:
- Account management experience
- Proven experience in packaging reprographics/brand management
- Client facing/agency experience preferable
- Understanding of the basics of all major printing processes and reprographics
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Native French speaker or fluent French language skills essential
An exceptional opportunity to join a company who is currently at the forefront of packaging, delivering some of the most iconic projects globally.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role, so if you’re interested please apply with your CV and covering letter in the first instance.